International Surrogacy & Immigration

International surrogacy arrangements involve highly complex issues of family and immigration law. It is essential that you obtain legal advice before the foreign surrogacy arrangement is entered into. 

You can bring your surrogate child to the UK either by applying for British passport / nationality or by applying for a UK visa to join you in the UK.

We frequently assist parents with the immigration and nationality matters which arise when children are born following international surrogacy arrangements. We also work closely with family law practitioners experienced in obtaining Parental Orders for couples who have entered into a surrogacy arrangement overseas. 

To find out how we can help you, please contact us.

*Please note that all immigration matters are dealt with by Muldoon Britton Immigration Limited (SRA Number: 829759).