Permitted Paid Engagement Visa

The Permitted Paid Engagement Visa is exclusively for experts in their field coming to the UK to undertake specific paid engagements for up to one month. The expert must have been invited to come to the UK by either a UK-based organisation or client to do any of the following:

  • be a student examiner or assessor
  • take part in selection panels as a highly qualified academic if you’re invited by an education, arts, or research organisation
  • give lectures at a higher education institution, as long as it’s not a part-time or full-time role
  • examine UK-based pilots so they meet the standards of the country you come from if you’re invited by an approved UK training organisation regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority
  • coming to provide advocacy for a court or tribunal hearing, arbitration, or other form of dispute resolution for legal proceedings within the UK, where you have been invited by a client and you are a qualified lawyer
  • take part in arts, entertainment, or sporting activities including broadcasting where you have been invited by a sports organisation, agent, or broadcaster based in the UK
  • take part in fashion modelling assignments where you have been invited by an agency based in the UK

If you require assistance with applying for the permitted paid engagement visa, please contact us.

*Please note that all immigration matters are dealt with by Muldoon Britton Immigration Limited (SRA Number: 829759).