Visitor Visas

The given route is designed for individuals who intend to temporarily journey to the United Kingdom. Typically, this route caters to stays of no more than 6 months and encompasses activities like tourism, spending time with friends or relatives, engaging in permissible business endeavours, or pursuing a brief educational program.

Visa nationals, and some non-visa nationals, will require a visitor visa prior to travelling to the UK.

Standard Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK for tourism and visiting family, usually for up to 6 months.

Learn More

Marriage/Civil Partnership Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of their intention to marry or enter into a civil partnership.

Learn More

Electronic Visa Waivers

Electronic Visa Waivers (EVW) provide a fast and efficient method for international travelers needing to obtain an appropriate visa.

Learn More

Transit Visitor Visa

For those who want to transit the UK on route to another country outside the Common Travel Area, and who will enter the UK for up to 48 hours by crossing the UK border.

Learn More

If you'd like additional details about our legal services, please get in touch. We're eager to engage with you and explore ways to assist you with your application.

Book Now
Get in Touch

With years of experience working in UK immigration and Litigation law, our advisors can help you understand the process and take the right steps toward obtaining your goals. Get in touch today.