Electric Travel Authorisation

You can get an electronic visa authorisation (‘ETA’) instead of a visa if you are a national of:

  • Qatar

If you’re a national of Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates, you can get an ETA if you’re travelling to the UK on or after 22 February 2024. You’ll be able to apply from 1 February 2024.

An ETA is an improvement from the EVW, being a third of the price at £10 and allows unlimited visits to the UK over two years, or until the holder’s passport expires – whichever is sooner.

If you have any queries or need further details about our legal services, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are eager to engage with you and explore ways in which we can support your application.

Book Now
Visitor Visa Services

Standard Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK for tourism and visiting family, usually for up to 6 months.

Marriage Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of their intention to marry or enter into a civil partnership.

Permitted Paid Engagement Visitor Visa

For experts in their field coming to the UK to undertake specific paid engagements for a maximum of 1 month.

Transit Visitor Visa

For those who want to transit the UK on route to another country outside the Common Travel Area, and who will enter the UK for up to 48 hours by crossing the UK border.

Electronic Visa Waivers

Electronic Visa Waivers (EVW) provide a fast and efficient method for international travellers needing to obtain an appropriate visa.

Get in Touch

With years of experience working in UK immigration and Litigation law, our advisors can help you understand the process and take the right steps toward obtaining your goals. Get in touch today.