The new High Potential Individual Visa allows tens of thousands of new graduates each year to work in the UK.
Applicants should have graduated in the five years before the date of application from an institution on the Global Universities List . Requirement regarding English language and holding funds of at least £1,270 also apply.
Applicants can extend their status after two years. The UK’s immigration process to sponsor employment is less restrictive than that of some other countries (for example the US). Those coming to the end of working holiday visas are often sponsored by employers. Permanent residence in the UK is possible after five years of sponsorship.
Who is this for?
This is helpful for:
- Early career professionals seeking experience in the UK.
- Applicants looking to combine travel in Europe with UK work.
- Start-ups and self-employed contractors undertaking temporary contracts.
- Those looking for emigrate to the UK in the long term.
Why use Muldoon Britton?
- UK-based specialist immigration lawyers.
- Immigration adviser of choice for hundreds of UK Visa applications each year.
- Consultation to confirm eligibility available.
- Visa application on your behalf.
Please contact our UK immigration solicitors if you would like to apply for the High Potential Individual Visa.
*Please note that all immigration matters are dealt with by Muldoon Britton Immigration Limited (SRA Number: 829759).